If you see this icon on the bottom of the Micron applications via Citrix page, you need to download and install the MetaFrame Presentation Server client.
The instructions below explain how to install the MetaFrame Presentation Server Client for both Internet Explorer 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Complete the appropriate procedure for the version of IE that you are using.
Installing the MetaFrame Presentation Server Client Using IE 32-bit Version:
- On the MetaFrame Presentation Server Log In page, click MetaFrame Presentation Server Client for 32-bit Windows. The File Download - Security Warning dialog box displays.
- Click Save, and then save the file (ica32web.msi) to a Temp folder or to the desktop.
- Double-click the ica32web.msi file that you saved, and then click Run. The Select Language dialog box displays.
- From the drop-down list, select the language you want to use during installation, and then click OK. The Citrix Presentation Server Client dialog box displays.
- Click Next. The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Select I accept the license agreement, and then click Next. The Ready to Install dialog box displays.
- Click Next. The installation process begins.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Close all browser windows and restart your browser in order for the MetaFrame Presentation Server Client to work correctly.
Installing the MetaFrame Presentation Server Client Using IE 64-bit Version:
If you are accessing Micron resources from a computer that is using Internet Explorer in 64-bit mode, then you need to download and install Citrix XenDesktop from the Citrix website.
- Go to the Citrix Downloads page.
- From the Search Downloads by Product drop-down list, select Citrix XenDestop. The Citrix Downloads - XenDestop page displays.
- From the Select OS/Hardware drop-down list, select Windows (32/64-bit). Results for XenDesktop display below the drop-down lists.
- In the Clients/Plug-ins group box, click the Online Plug-in link that displays at the top of the list, and then follow the installation instructions.